Lyft Driver FAQ
Please visit this page for more information.
Lyft Rider FAQ
Please visit this page for more information.
Yes, Shipt users can schedule a delivery with Shipt. In fact, they can place a grocery delivery at any time that is convenient for them!
Shipt delivery scheduling criteria:
- Deliveries can be schedules for a one-hour window as soon as one hour after an order is placed
- Shoppers are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Yes, Shipt will deliver groceries to a business!
Are you a restaurant looking to try out a new dish? Use Shipt. Are you stuck in meetings all day and want to avoid fast food and stay healthy? Think Shipt.
Whatever your reason, Shipt will deliver to your home or business in record time!
Shipt is a service industry, so the drivers don’t expect tips, but are always glad to get them when they do. While Uber has eliminated, and even discouraged tipping in their app, Shipt has not.
It is totally up to you, but will definitely make your shopper’s day with that little something extra ?
Unfortunately no. At the present time, the Shipt delivery service cannot accept printed or digital coupons. Look out for that feature in the future, however, because it is highly sought after!
No, there is not a minimum order for ship customers. As we said above, orders below the $35 mark incur a delivery fee of $7, while orders over $35 get free delivery.
Pricing in the Shipt app is determined by a few very simple criteria.
- Deliveries are free for members on orders over $35
- Orders UNDER $35 incur a small delivery fee of $7
Prices are usually about $0.30 cents more per item to account for the packing and time it takes to actually go and get the items. Essentially, you are just paying for convenience.
Uber Fare Estimator
As we touched on earlier in this post, the difference between our tool and other ones flooding the market at the moment is quite drastic. Our tool looks nice, is easy to use, and is incredibly easy to embed within your site if you’re looking to provide ride estimates yourself. We’ve done the hard work, so embedding this is as easy as copying and pasting a few lines of code. That’s it!
Unfortunately at the moment, we don’t have ride fare estimators for any other companies, just Uber. We are working on a few others, but it is pretty hard to get access to their APIs, as they lock their data down pretty well. While we don’t have fare estimators for these companies, we do have some resources that will help you save money with them.
- Promotions Lyft is currently running
- Ways for current Uber users to earn credit
- Ways for current Lyft users to earn credit
- Comparing Uber and Lyft: Head-to-Head comparison
- Uber Driver Invite Bonus For New Drivers In 2016
- Cash Bonuses Worth Up To $1,000 With Lyft
This should hold you over for the time being. We are working with a few other companies in the industry right now to provide fare estimates but those are budding projects in the works. For the time being, simply enjoy the Uber fare estimator that we have provided!
There are 6 different types of Uber rides currently available to most cities: uberX, uberXL, uberBlack, uberTaxi, uberSUV, and uberLUX.
- uberTaxi: Riders can request an uberTaxi as a budget option. uberTaxi costs the least of all the options, and is a standard cab with seating up to 4 riders.
- uberX: UberX is a normal, everyday car that is driven by random drivers in the Uber community. These types of cars are usually nothing special, and normall simple cars like Honda Accords or Toyota Camrys. This is the cheapest and most-used type of Uber ride
- uberXL: Next comes uberXL, which is a larger version of uberX. These SUVs can fit up to 7 people, but cost a little more than a normal uberX, simply since they cost more to run. Good examples include Chevy Suburbans or other larger SUVs
- uberBLACK: An uberBlack is a nicer version of uberX. An uberBlack is usually a high-end luxury sedan like a Mercedes-Benz or Lexus. These rides are significantly higher than an uberX, but usually at his point you really don’t care. It is luxury at an affordable cost
- uberSUV: Riders with larger groups tend to favor an uberSUV if they want to arrive in style. This type of ride costs a little more than an uberXL, but comes with the luxury you would expect when riding in a hired limo. Suit and tie driver, “yes sir” “no sir”, etc.. A slice of luxury at the touch of a button
Our Uber estimator allows users to estimate many different types of Uber ride prices. When you enter a pickup and dropoff location, our tool will automatically detect cross-reference the coverage area with the types of Uber cars available in that area.
Our tool works in any city that has Uber coverage.
Uber fare estimator Atlanta
Uber fare estimator Denver
Uber fare estimator Sydney
Uber rides are based on a few different criteria. These include time, distance, and miscellaneous fees that come with every ride. But above all, the cost of your Uber ride depends greatly on what type of Uber ride you request. Our Uber fare estimator will help you get quotes for the following:
Uber Taxi Estimate – How much is Uber taxi?