January Uber Promo Code
Did you crash your car? Looking for a January Uber promo code? Did you car break down? Are you just sick of paying a ridiculous amount for gas when you drive? If any of these apply to you, we get it. Uber is here to solve those problems. Sign up for Uber today to get access to ride on demand, whenever you need them![vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_separator color=”grey”][vc_column_text]
New to Uber?
Use promo code “PRGEY” for a FREE $30 ride when you sign up. January Uber Promo Code 100% working[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”grey”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
Want to become a driver?
Driving is a fun and easy way to meet interesting people, grow the community, and make extra money!
Bonus: After 20 rides, Uber will automatically deposit a bonus of up to $500 into your account! Not bad for just using the driver platform!
As an Uber driver, you can:
- Make up to $75,000 / year (or $800 / weekend)
- Meet new, interesting people
- Choose your own hours
- Have fun doing something you love!
- SIGN UP NOW! USE PROMO CODE PRGEY TO GET THE BONUS!
How to Use the Code
1. USING THE UBER APP FOR IPHONE OR ANDROID TO REDEEM UBER PROMO CODES
1. Download the App. (Click here to download it)
2. Create an account and login.
3. Once logged in, tap the “My Account” button in the top left of your Uber app.
4. Tap “Promotions”.
5. Enter your promo code.
2. USING A TEXT MESSAGE FOR TO REDEEM UBER PROMO CODES
1. Text promo code “PRGEY” to 827222 (US Only)
3. USING THE UBER.COM WEBSITE TO REDEEM UBER PROMO CODES
1. Sign in to Uber.com
3. Click the “Promotions” link at the top of the page
4. Type in your promo code and click “Submit”
*There is a limit of one promo code per ride, and the most recently applied promo code will be the one applied to your next trip
DO ANY UBER PROMO CODES WORK FOR EXISTING USERS?
If you want to earn Uber credit, the first thing you can do is enter a promo code when you first sign up for the app. Most of the promo codes and coupons Uber offers are for new users only. From what we can tell, there are no codes that work for users that have already begun using the app. Frequently check our list of codes, however, because that could change at any time.