Think back to the last time you wanted to call an Uber, but you didn’t know exactly how much it was going to cost. You requested the ride anyways, only to find out that the ride was on SURGE the whole time, and now your bank account has $150 less than it did before. What if there was a way to avoid this? Good news; there is.
Free Online Uber Fare Estimator
After hearing countless stories of people getting blindsided by huge Uber ride fares, we decided to take action and build a tool to help users avoid the problem all-together. We are happy to announce our new tool; the Uber Fare Estimator. Our tool is incredibly helpful when estimating Uber fare prices and ride quotes.
The concept is simple. Just enter your starting and ending destination, and our Uber Fare Estimator will automatically return helpful information including available Uber types, driver arrival times, estimated ride time and most importantly of all, a very good estimate of what your ride will cost. Check it out:
Embed this widget on your site
If you like this tool and want to embed it on your site, we make it easy. Simply copy the code from below, then paste it into your site. You will then have a fully working Uber Fare Estimator like you see above. Users love this widget so much that entire sites like Uber Fare Estimator have popped up and are exclusively using our widget. That being said, your users will love it too!
How to Estimate an Uber Fare
Using the Uber Fare Estimator is very easy, and you will be well on your way to predicting ride prices in minutes with just a few steps.
1. First, enter your starting point in the Uber Fare Estimator widget
2. Then enter your end destination and hit the big blue “Calculate” button
3. The estimator will think for a minute then return an estimate that includes types of rides available and their total costs, routes, and other details.
4. From there, you can click the hyperlink to view even more details, such as a Google Maps map of your route and a promo code that will give new Uber users a free $20 ride credit on their first ride.
Why embed on your site?
Embedding our Uber Fare Estimator widget on your website will give real-time Uber fare quotes in minutes, allowing your readers to know very well what their ride will cost before they take it. This is not only a useful tool, but also a great conversation starter among groups and forums.
Of course, the applications are endless, and obviously not limited to the ones we named.
Choose our widget over competitors
When looking for an Uber pricing estimator widget, choose us over our competitors. While accuracy is limited to the open Uber API, there are a number of other advantages to using our Uber pricing widget over our competitors’.
First, our tool is very easy to use, and incredibly user-friendly. Unlike some other pricing widgets, our Uber Ride Fare Estimator is simple, intuitive, and straightfoward. All you have to do is input your beginning and ending destinations, and our tool does the heavy lifting. Getting real-time, accurate price quotes has never been easier.
Second, we make it easy to embed our tool in your site using simple, easy HTML code that you can simply copy and paste. We’ve already taken care of the design and functionality, so all you have to do is simply figure out where you want an estimator, then place the code there. Once you do, you’ll have a fully functioning Uber pricing tool right on your own site, courtesy of us :).
Third, in our opinion, our widget looks very minimalistic and is a great complement to almost any webpage that it gets embedded in. Rather than use a clunky, poorly designed widget that will stick out of your site like a sore thumb, embedding our widget on your site will complement your site design, no matter how simple or intricate. We designed it this way on purpose, so that it wouldn’t be overpowering and could be inserted into almost any site and still look great.
Uber Fare Estimator FAQ
As we touched on earlier in this post, the difference between our tool and other ones flooding the market at the moment is quite drastic. Our tool looks nice, is easy to use, and is incredibly easy to embed within your site if you’re looking to provide ride estimates yourself. We’ve done the hard work, so embedding this is as easy as copying and pasting a few lines of code. That’s it!
Unfortunately at the moment, we don’t have ride fare estimators for any other companies, just Uber. We are working on a few others, but it is pretty hard to get access to their APIs, as they lock their data down pretty well. While we don’t have fare estimators for these companies, we do have some resources that will help you save money with them.
- Promotions Lyft is currently running
- Ways for current Uber users to earn credit
- Ways for current Lyft users to earn credit
- Comparing Uber and Lyft: Head-to-Head comparison
- Uber Driver Invite Bonus For New Drivers In 2016
- Cash Bonuses Worth Up To $1,000 With Lyft
This should hold you over for the time being. We are working with a few other companies in the industry right now to provide fare estimates but those are budding projects in the works. For the time being, simply enjoy the Uber fare estimator that we have provided!
There are 6 different types of Uber rides currently available to most cities: uberX, uberXL, uberBlack, uberTaxi, uberSUV, and uberLUX.
- uberTaxi: Riders can request an uberTaxi as a budget option. uberTaxi costs the least of all the options, and is a standard cab with seating up to 4 riders.
- uberX: UberX is a normal, everyday car that is driven by random drivers in the Uber community. These types of cars are usually nothing special, and normall simple cars like Honda Accords or Toyota Camrys. This is the cheapest and most-used type of Uber ride
- uberXL: Next comes uberXL, which is a larger version of uberX. These SUVs can fit up to 7 people, but cost a little more than a normal uberX, simply since they cost more to run. Good examples include Chevy Suburbans or other larger SUVs
- uberBLACK: An uberBlack is a nicer version of uberX. An uberBlack is usually a high-end luxury sedan like a Mercedes-Benz or Lexus. These rides are significantly higher than an uberX, but usually at his point you really don’t care. It is luxury at an affordable cost
- uberSUV: Riders with larger groups tend to favor an uberSUV if they want to arrive in style. This type of ride costs a little more than an uberXL, but comes with the luxury you would expect when riding in a hired limo. Suit and tie driver, “yes sir” “no sir”, etc.. A slice of luxury at the touch of a button
Our Uber estimator allows users to estimate many different types of Uber ride prices. When you enter a pickup and dropoff location, our tool will automatically detect cross-reference the coverage area with the types of Uber cars available in that area.
Our tool works in any city that has Uber coverage.
Uber fare estimator Atlanta
Uber fare estimator Denver
Uber fare estimator Sydney
Uber rides are based on a few different criteria. These include time, distance, and miscellaneous fees that come with every ride. But above all, the cost of your Uber ride depends greatly on what type of Uber ride you request. Our Uber fare estimator will help you get quotes for the following:
Uber Taxi Estimate – How much is Uber taxi?